Hytrans HS150 mobile high volume pump HVP fire system deployment, with high speed hose laying, and hose recovery with HRU, featuring;
This system holds up to 2,000m of 6" / 152mm hose. It is deployed at speeds of up to 40 km/hr.
Full deployment takes about 15 minutes.
Complete recovery takes just under 1 hour.
- HS150 hydrosub mobile water supply system supplying 3,500 lpm of water at 10 bar, the system can deliver up to 8,000 lpm at lower pressure.
- high speed hose laying at speeds of up to 40 km / hr, with 6" / 150mm LDH (large diameter hose),
- HRU, mechanised hose recovery with the Hytrans HRU (Hose Recovery Unit),
- ground fire monitor as the water attack.
- Hytrans Squeeze Ramp for 6" hose - the hose is only slightly squeezed into an oval, which does not restrict water flow. The Squeeze Ramp is made for constant high quantity heavy duty traffic demand, including trucks, buses with low clearance and general cars.